About the Iconic RE/MAX Brand
From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colorado, RE/MAX has grown into the most iconic and recognized real estate network on Earth, familiar to nine out of ten home buyers and sellers.
- RE/MAX has 8,629 offices in 110+ countries and territories, and 130,889 agents worldwide
- Remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website in the world, with more than 80 million visits last year
- RE/MAX listings are distributed to Adwerx, Homes.com, Imprev, Megaphone, the Wall Street Journal, and Zillow Group (Zillow & Trulia), among others
- global.remax.com averages over 800,000 RE/MAX listings from 80+ countries and territories, making it one of the largest global listing inventories of any real estate brand. Listings are viewable in more than 40 languages and over 60 currencies.
- In 2020, RE/MAX was named the world's #1 Real Estate Brokerage Franchise for the 8th year in the row (2020 Entrepreneur Franchise 500)
in brand recognition
RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness. More buyers and sellers think of RE/MAX than any other real estate brand.
in global home sales
RE/MAX is the most productive real estate network in the world, with our agents selling more real estate than any other brand.
in sales experience
On average, RE/MAX associates have more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
in global reach
With more than 130,000 agents in over 110 countries, the RE/MAX network’s global footprint is unmatched by any other real estate brand.